Done re-detailing on (what is now officially named Winston Copperknob) orc guy. The standard grey resin material of the Form1+ 3D printer is some pretty tough stuff, great for sanding but it chips and shatters easily, so it is troublesome to touch up direct. I decided to mold the 3D print and cast in Chavant NSP and treat it like any other traditional sculpt. The print lines were fairly minimal in most areas and clean up with a little bit of rubbing alcohol as a solvent was easy. A few areas were badly striated and needed a complete resculpt thought. Also many of the small details were lost and needed to be redone or exaggerated. On to final molding and casting
Hey everyone. It has been quite awhile since I updated the site. It was running like garbage and was a huge pain to alter or update so I have migrated over to some newer and more streamlined web tools. Hopefully everything should be running more smoothly, especially on mobile devices.